8.24.2012

It means I LOVE YOU in doggie language

Lately I have not been sleeping well.  My stomach makes me sore and tired and it hurts a lot.  I have to eat very often, and there have been nights where I've been forced to sleep sitting up.  It's been brutal(loo), and it's really destroyed some of my urge to draw.

But!
Last night, Jason chose to draw me this thing of beauty as a means to cheer me up.  What a guy!


Here are some things I've done this past month:

I replaced some old signs at work (on the left) I made a year or so ago with some newbies (on the right)!


Here's a flyer I made for my brother's show -- it felt really good that someone specifically requested that I make the flyer!


Here's a commission someone requested after seeing my doodle of the Robins I posted a while back.  He was super nice, and if you live in Dallas, you should totally go buy comics from him at Keith's Comics!




No comments: