8.25.2013

My Little Saga: Lying is Magic

Someone made the awesome commission request of Saga characters as ponies.  What a fantastic idea!



I recently bought Animal Crossing: New Leaf (finally, amirite?)!  This may have been a big mistake, as my productivity level has decreased ever since.  However, I made these sweet paragon and renegade fabric designs, so at the very least I'm still technically drawing, right?


Let me know if you want my friend code!

Yesterday I also finished my first 5k event with Color Me Rad in Brunswick, Maine!  It was a great experience, and I'm proud of myself for participating.  I duct taped my knee brace and hit that pavement in my crappy sneakers and still managed to cross the finish line faster than I've ever tried to cover a 5k distance before!  Now I am sore as all heck, since it was the first I've attempted to run in 2 months, but it was worth it.  What a great way to start the end of my summer.  Next week is a laser tag excursion with some roller derby buddies!

No comments: